Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Using Content Network for test

Latest result, I did not make more money from clickbank sales for the same niche but the profit of $33 surely motivates me to do more. No wonder people say money makes the world spin!

I did make some money from adsense from another niche though.

Adwords spent: $0.56
Adsense: $1.90
Profit: $1.34

For a change, I set all my campaigns for content network instead of search network as I can get cheaper click -> only $0.02 cents per click.

Result:
One campaign has 8700 impressions but only 2 clicks.
Another has 2200 impressions but no clicks
The campaigns are targetted for very competitive niche.
But no sales!

No adsense earnings too!

I believed content network is slow in getting clicks but I will wait and see. Stay tune for more results.

No comments: