Monday, July 9, 2007

First test

I bought Keyword Elite few days ago with the hope to make some money from Adsense using Adwords to drive visitor to my site.

Below is my test result:

I used project 1 to create 1000 keywords and project 2 to analyse them.

I found a keyword with 30,000 searches a month and I used that keyword to generate another 1000 keywords.

Then I started an adwords campaign using the 1000 keywords. I bid about $0.06 per click.

Next day, I was surprised to see that my adsense showed $3.20 .

The adsense conversion rate is 40%!

I checked my adwords campaign and it had cost me $4.30. So I actually made a lost of $1.10 .
My ad was showing up at an average of 5th position.

The keyword that I am using is not an expensive keyword. It is just $0.50 per click for adword advertiser.

My next task is to find expensive keyword using KE and use other cheap pay per click advertiser (not adwords!) for the same test. Hopefully, I will not lose again.

No comments: